Terms and Conditions
A. Personal Information DefinitionPersonal information is information that identifies an individual or is directly associated with a specific person or entity such as a name, address, telephone number, email address, or information about activities which can be directly linked to that person, (doesn’t include credit card information)
B. Collection of Personal InformationWe collect the personal information that you provide us, such as when you:
• Sign up for or register on the Website;
• Register to use the Website or sign up for news or notifications of specials or other promotions on the Website;
• Place an order or purchase Products or services on our Website or over the phone; (doesn’t include credit card information)
C. Use of Personal InformationThe personal information we collect is generally used to process your requests, provide you with high-quality service, tell you about opportunities we think will be of interest, and understand your needs so that we can serve you better. For example, we may use your telephone number, your email or your postal address to: (1) alert you about product recalls or safety issues; or (2) special opportunities and programs. We also may use personal information we collect to provide you with promotional information, which is information we believe, will add value to your shopping, such as coupons or promotions (the Promotional Information). If you prefer not to receive Promotional Information from us, we make it easy for you to let us know. You may contact us at any time to decline Promotional Information (see Choice below).
D. Sharing of Personal InformationWe do not sell, rent, share or disclose personal information to third parties without your prior consent, except in the limited circumstances described below:
1. Order FulfilmentWe may provide to a third party information that is necessary to fulfill an order you have placed with us. For example, if you request shipment for a purchase, we may provide your address to the shipping carrier. However, we give suppliers, and others involved in the commerce distribution chain only the information needed to provide you the Products or services you order, such as shipping and/or billing address, email address, telephone number and product orders. Moreover, we require them to keep the information confidential and not to use it for other purposes. We are not responsible for any additional information you provide directly to these parties, and we encourage you to become familiar with their practices before disclosing information directly to them.
2. Our ContractorsWe may contract with others to perform tasks or services on our behalf. For example, to email information about special offers, or to analyse data. If any of our contractors need access to your personal information, we require that they promise to use the information only to perform the tasks we have engaged them to perform. We also require that they maintain the confidentiality of the information and/or return the information to us when they no longer need it.
E. Other Uses and DisclosuresIn addition, we may use or disclose personal information in the good faith belief that we are lawfully authorized to do so, or that doing so is reasonably necessary to protect you, to comply with legal process or authorities, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Website, Us, our clients, our employees or the public.
F. Protection of Personal and Credit Card InformationWe have adopted security measures in an effort to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration while it is under our control. We use technical, contractual, administrative and physical measures in an effort to protect against unauthorized access. Personal information we collect is stored electronically. Further, when you enter personal information online, that information is encrypted using a security protocol called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), which encrypts all information prior to transmitting it over the Internet. We also use SSL to allow you to securely view your online account and registration information.] Online account information is accessible only by using a password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information in your online account, you must keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all uses of the Website by anyone using your password. If others have access to your computer or email, they may be able to find your password and obtain information about you (such as your address or phone number), or change information in your user profile. You should not use an email account operated by an employer because many employers have the legal right to view your email or online accounts. Please advise us immediately at email@example.com if you believe your password has been misused.
G. ChoiceWe give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving certain information or to request that certain information not be shared with third parties, including Promotional Information, by giving you numerous methods to inform us of your decision. Your choice to opt-out will not apply to your spouse and any add-on members. If you do not want us to share information with third parties receive Promotional Information or emails, you can: (a) call our customer service representatives on +971 4 330 0056 (b) email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
H. Online Specifics
2. Use of the Website by ChildrenWe encourage parents to take an active interest in their children''s use of the internet. We do not intend to collect information from children who are under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not provide information on the Website and should ask your parent to do so for you.
4. Updating, Reviewing or Correcting Online Personal InformationYou may update, review or correct your online account information at any time online by accessing your password-protected registration page via the "My Account" area of the Website. You also may email us at email@example.com or call us on +971 4 330 0056.
5. Retention of Information we Collect OnlineInformation we automatically collect as a result of your online activity is generally not retained in a personally identifiable form, or if the information is personally identifiable, we retain it only long enough for us to perform studies and analyses related to our Website. The exception would be information we need in order to investigate fraud or problems associated with particular transactions or events.
I. Questions or ConcernsIf you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or would like to contact us for any reason, you can do the following:
1. Call our Customer Service representatives at +971 4 330 0056
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Write us at: Pastryology, Shop #19, Port Rashid Marina, Dubai, UAE.
J. Changes to this Privacy StatementWe reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time, but will alert you that changes have been made by indicating at the bottom of the Privacy Statement the date it was last updated. We encourage you to review our Privacy Statement to make sure you understand how information you provide will be used. If there is ever a material change to how we use information you provide and the new uses are unrelated to uses we disclose in this statement, we will communicate the changes in advance.